Thank you for selecting the Port-O-Call hotel as your vacation destination.
Our commitment to the wellness of our guests and employees is paramount. We have carefully considered the full guest experience and are taking extra precautions to ease concerns surrounding COVID-19. Our staff is fully versed in the World Health Organization’s recommendations and CDC guidelines. We have adapted our operations to be 100% compliant with the directives of these organizations to provide you with a healthy and worry-free environment during your stay with us.
Here’s what you need to know:
Before Your Stay
We are requiring all guests to complete a “Self-Certification Acknowledgement” form prior to checking in. We are taking precautions to confirm that all guests are symptom-free upon arriving at the hotel. The specifics of the certification are outlined in the form below. We are committed to taking every precaution necessary to reduce the spread of germs and provide a healthy environment for our guests and employees. All room occupants who are at least 18 years old are required to sign.
- We require 100% compliance with the certification form for every guest.
- Our employees will make the same certifications daily.
- All forms may be printed and signed before arrival. We will of course also be available for in person check-in should you desire.
Arrival at the Hotel
Upon arriving at our beautiful hotel, our bell staff will greet you with a warm welcome and can assist you with your luggage, while maintaining a social distance.
We’re making check-In a breeze by providing an option to pre-register all guests. This process will have your party checked-in and on your way to relaxation in no time. All we need from you is your credit card information, signature, and a completed “Self-Certification Acknowledgement” form for each room (attached to this email. Please feel free to call in your credit card number in advance. If you arrive early, before your room is ready, we will have your beach tags available so you can enjoy the wonderful Ocean City beaches while you wait.
- All bell carts will be thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- If you prefer to handle your own luggage our staff will provide you with a sanitized cart, which may be left outside your room after use.
Our new contactless check-out is a breeze as well. Simply contact the front desk when you’re ready to depart the hotel and we’ll handle the rest. Please see your welcome letter for additional details.
Keeping It Clean
We will be a reprieve from the stress of the COVID-19 pandemic. We are taking the following precautions to provide a healthy retreat for you.
- We are requesting all guests wear a face mask in indoor public areas of the hotel. If you do not have one, we will gladly provide one for you.
- Masks are optional when you are in the vicinity of the hotel exterior including the pool.
- Your room, your space. No masks are needed once you enter your room. You can breathe in the fresh sea air freely, knowing your room has been thoroughly cleaned with products approved by the CDC before your visit.
- Hand sanitizer stations are visible and available in all key areas throughout the hotel, including guest and employee entrances, front desk, lobby, at the elevator bank on every floor, in the restaurant, and other high contact areas.
- We are providing frequent cleaning and disinfecting with an emphasis on all high-touch surfaces including but not limited to, front desk counters, elevator buttons, door handles, restrooms, room keys and locks, handrails, tabletops, etc.
Hungry? Adelene is open for dine-in service Wednesday through Sunday, room delivery, and contactless curbside pickup.
- All food delivered to guestrooms will be left outside and served in disposable containers.
Our fitness center will be closed until further notice.
We’ve adjusted our housekeeping practices to provide our guests the comfort of knowing that your peace of mind is our main concern.
- Trash will be picked up inside your room daily.
- Fresh towels will be left inside your room daily.
- Fresh linens will be provided upon request.
- Should you require additional towels at any time during your stay, please contact the front desk by dialing 0.
- We will provide large trash receptacles on each floor outside the elevator should you wish to dispose of your own trash.
- All housekeeping requests will be gladly accepted up until 12am daily. Requests made after 12am will be honored the following day.
- We have paused our seasonal nightly turndown service to limit the occupancy of your guestroom to you and your party.
Our maintenance staff will provide best in class service to our guests for any maintenance needs. If there is an issue in your room, just notify us. We will be happy to fix what’s needed once you and your party have vacated the guestroom.
With Our Compliments
- WiFi connection in all rooms and public areas
- Guest Laundry
- Secure on-site parking for (1) vehicle per guestroom
We Are At Your Service
The management and staff of the Port-O-Call Hotel are committed to providing you , our valued guest, with the highest level of safety and confidence during your stay with us. Thank you for your understanding and participation in our updated operating procedures. Your assistance allows the Port-O-Call to continue to be a place where you can make memories that last a lifetime.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Port-O-Call Hotel.