The Ocean City beaches and boardwalk are open!
We are sharing our new procedures with our valued guests to ease your concerns. We want you to have a fun, healthy, and enjoyable stay. Please see the following precautions we have instituted:
- Reduced hotel occupancy to accommodate additional social distance and traffic in our common areas.
- Protective plexiglass guards at the front desk.
- Temperature gauging of all on-duty staff members using an infrared thermometer.
- Mandatory gloves and masks to be worn by all staff members.
- Stand-alone hand sanitation units located at key locations throughout our hotel.
- A portable disinfection mister will be used in all guest rooms, common areas and restaurant.
- Disposable covers on remote controls in each room.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch, high traffic areas in the hotel will be routinely monitored and disinfected throughout the day using a specified check list.
- New dining procedures, enhanced room service menus, and carry-out and room service dining in disposable containers.
- Occupancy guidelines and new social distancing practices at our pool.
- Strict adherence to all CDC guidelines.
It is with great joy that we welcome everyone back to the iconic Port-O-Call Hotel.
We are dedicated to providing a clean and healthy environment where you can make memories that will last a lifetime!
Make Memories That Last
From Standard Bay to Penthouse, all hotel guests enjoy high speed WiFi, Keurig® Coffee Brewers, 32″ flat screen HDTVs, mini fridges and more!
Whether it’s a couples getaway or a family vacation, there’s plenty to offer: outdoor pool, spa service, fitness rooms, area playgrounds and more.
America’s greatest family resort, Ocean City, NJ is a world famous seashore community and family resort located in the heart of the Jersey Shore.